西华大学论坛

找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 44017|回复: 2

[其它] 很唯美,很伤感,经典英文短语,总有一句说到你的心里

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-7 12:08:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever.予独爱世间三物。昼之日,夜之月,汝之永恒。
2.Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
生活教会我们,爱并不在于长久地凝视,而在于眺望远方同一方向的希望。
3.Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.生活不是等待暴风雨过境,而是学会在雨中跳出最美的舞姿。
4.You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。
5.If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……
6.Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
7.In such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you.在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。
8.For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。
9.It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
10.You and I remains the same in different time, at different places,among different people; time is changing, space is changing and everything is changing except my miss to you!不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念!
11.Coffee is lonely without cups just as I am lonely without you.没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的……
12.My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。
13.No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.
14.Love is a carefully designed lie.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言.
15.Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
16.Fading is true while flowering is past凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去
17.Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.
18.Love ,promised between the fingers.Finger rift,twisted in the love爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝….在爱情下交缠.
19.If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了
20.To feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there.感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然
21.If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇.
21.I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?宁愿笑著流泪,也不愿哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗?
22.There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.雁过无痕。
23.When a cigar falls in love with a match,it's destined to be hurt.有些爱从一开始就注定会受伤。
24.Only when our eyes have been washed by tears, can we have a broader field of vision. 只有泪水洗过的眼睛,才有更开阔的视野。
25.To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.为了被爱而爱是人性,而为爱而爱是神性。
26. Every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。
27.Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, youl will be thankful. 也许上帝让你在遇见那个合适的人之前遇见很多错误的人,所以,当这一切发生的时候,你应该心存感激。
28.A boy will make you think he loves you, but he really doesn't. A girl will make you think she doesn't love you, when she really does. ------ 很多时候,男人会让你觉得他爱上了你,其实他真没有;而女人会让你觉得她不可能会爱上你,结果她却动了心。
29.Love is when you find someone better, yet you stay with the same person you promised to spend forever with——爱情就是当遇到一个更好的人,却依然和那个曾发誓与其共度一生的人在昨天。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|西华大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-19 14:00 , Processed in 0.420959 second(s), 15 queries .